Physiotherapy in Chelmsford & Southend on Sea
Job Advert: Part-Time Self-Employed Physiotherapist at The Physiotherapy Academy Limited, Southend
Are you a skilled and compassionate Physiotherapist seeking a part-time, self-employed position? Look no further than The Physiotherapy Academy Limited in Southend! We are a leading healthcare facility dedicated to providing exceptional physiotherapy services to our clients.
Position: Part-Time Self-Employed Physiotherapist
Location: Southend, David Lloyd Health Club
Company: The Physiotherapy Academy Limited
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients' conditions, including physical examinations and medical histories.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on individual needs and goals.
- Utilize various physiotherapy techniques, exercises, and modalities to aid in the rehabilitation and recovery of patients.
- Educate patients on self-management techniques and provide guidance for at-home exercises and therapies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors and occupational therapists, to ensure comprehensive care.
- Stay informed about the latest advancements in physiotherapy and participate in continuous professional development.
- Valid physiotherapy license and HCPC registration.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in clinical practice.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of physiotherapy techniques and treatments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with patients and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing high-quality care and patient-centred services.
- Competitive compensation based on a fee-per-session model.
- Free gym usage
- Opportunity to work with a diverse active patient population and develop specialized skills in areas such as rehabilitation and post op care.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with potential for one to one sessions with the clinic directors who are highly experienced in the areas of orthopaedics and elite sports rehabilitation.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about improving patients' lives through physiotherapy and meet the requirements outlined above, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work for us to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention "PTA Southend - Part-Time Self-Employed Physiotherapist" in the subject line of your email.
Closing Date 24th June 5pm
Interviews will be conducted week beginning 26th June.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
Join our team at The Physiotherapy Academy Limited and make a difference to the lives of our patients. We look forward to welcoming a dedicated and talented physiotherapist to our clinic!
Welcome to The Physio Academy
The Physiotherapy Academy is the leading multi-disciplinary practice in the Southend and Chelmsford areas. Our teams are highly experienced in treating a range of conditions and we guarantee that we have the best clinician for you. Whether you need a sports physiotherapist, musculoskeletal physiotherapist, acupuncturist, paediatric physiotherapist or sports masseur we can meet your needs. Our physiotherapy and sports massage services can be provided in our state of the art clinics, at your workplace, in your home or in the gym and rehabilitation areas.
Why choose The Physiotherapy Academy? Our physiotherpists have gained valuable knowledge and a depth of experience from working in NHS environments, private practice and elite sport. This level of learning and practice ensures they can correctly diagnose and effectively treat complex conditions using current evidence. Three members of the team have advanced their clinical practice and knowledge by gaining Masters of Science degrees in Sports and Exercise Medicine and Physiotherapy gaining the highest accolade of distinction.
Each physiotherapist is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, our professional governing body, and is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council, the public body that ensures we maintain the highest standards expected of our profession.
To arrange an appointment or speak to a physiotherapist, call or email on: